Happy Friday, friends! I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by!
Oh well, at least it's the weekend, right?!
Today, I wanted to share with you a few things I am lovin' this summer! They are mostly new to me finds that I think are pretty fabulous!
1. Frozen Grapes: I had never tried to freeze grapes before this summer (what?), and I cannot get enough of them! I especially love red grapes frozen! I eat them every morning when I get to work!
2. Skinny Pop Popcorn: Have you tried this stuff? Only 39 calories per cup! It's the perfect snack in the afternoons, when my work day is dragging. A friend of mine gave me a bag after my surgery, and I was hooked immediately. I find mine at Costco. Try it!
3. Nuun: I am a recent convert to Nuun! We have a water challenge at work, and I have a hard time drinking just plain water. I like Crystal Light and Propel drops, but they almost taste too sweet for me. I discovered Nuun this summer, and have been enjoying the Nuun All Day Hydration at work, and the Nuun Active Hydration during my Zumba classes and other workouts. Loving it! A nice light taste that isn't overpowering at all! And, it's full of vitamins!
4. Lululemon Headbands: Lovin' these headbands by Lululemon. They don't slip off my head or give me a headache when I wear them - either while working out, or just hanging out. I prefer the medium width or skinny width best. Works perfectly to keep my bangs off my face, and the sweat out of my eyes!
5. doTERRA Lip Balm: If you know me at all, you know I am a Carmex junkie! It's ridiculous. I don't leave home or go anywhere without my Carmex. I have recently discoverd doTERRA Lip Balm, and I love it. I am trying to wean myself of the Carmex, and I think it's working. The doTERRA Lip Balm has an awesome flavor, and it really seems to moisturize my lips, rather then dry them out.
Have you tried it?
So, there you have it! 5 things I am lovin' this summer! And now some questions for you:
What are you lovin' this summer?
Are you addicted to anything weird, like Carmex? Please tell me, I'm not the only one!
Have a great Friday y'all! And a FABULOUS weekend! Make it a great one!