26 years ago today, I said "I Do" to my best friend. I don't know where the time has gone, but I swear it doesn't seem like it's been 26 years. I've been with Carl longer that I've been without him. The years haven't always been easy, but they have been so worth it. I can't imagne holding anyone else's hand through this crazy thing called life.
- We've raised two pretty fabulous kids
- Lived in countless apartments and two houses
- Had 3 dogs and 1 cat
- Way too many cars and jobs (me!)
- Spent countless hours in the car together on road trips to baseball, basketball, football, softball games and cheerleading competitions
- Argued and made up
- Survived huge windstorms and house floods
- Been through tough times and good times
- Laughed and cried together
Every single thing has been worth it. You've been by my side every step of the way, and I love you evern more now, than I did 26 years ago!
Happy Anniversary! Here's to 26 more years together!