Yeah, yeah, I know. Bad, bad blogger! I'm tellin' ya... this new job is kicking my butt! I love it though! But, I'm crazy, busy all the time!
Here is the latest and greatest from me:
- School started. Yep, another year! Tyson started 11th grade (Yikes) and Madi started 8th grade (Yikes, again!). I didn't get a photo of Tyson on his first day, since he has an early morning weightlifting class, and leaves the house by 6:00 am wearing messy gym clothes, and it is dark. Bummer. Madi was slightly accomodating...I did get a photo of her. See below! A cutie-patootie, no?
- Football. As I posted last week, Tyson sprained his MCL and has been out of commision. He has been going to therapy, icing his knee, doing excercises and taking Ibuprofen religiously! We saw the Orthopedic dr. today, and the verdit is........ TYSON HAS BEEN CLEARED TO PLAY on Friday night! WOO HOO! I'm tellin' ya.....that kid has been jumping out of his skin, he wants to get back on that football field so bad! They are going to let him play a few series in the JV game tomorrow, to get some "hits" in. He is excited! Continued good thoughts and vibes are much appreciated!
- We played Bishop Kelly last Saturday. They are a fellow Catholic School from Boise, Idaho and we take turns traveling to each other's schools every year. This year the Bulldogs had their best game yet! We ended up losing 22-18, but we played awesome, and it was our closest game with Bishop Kelly yet. Tyson paced (and I mean PACED) the sidelines the whole game, part of it, with the team dog "TANK"....see photo below.
- Tyson shaved his "beard" off. For picture day. For his Mom. Apparently, I'm the "only" one that doesn't really care for it! Ü He's going to grow it back. Ü
- That is about it. School, homework, football, softball (still), and work, work work! Welcome to my world! I wouldn't have it any other way! Well... except the work part! I wouldn't mind being independently wealthy....so I wouldn't have to work, and I could spend every waking moment bothering my kids! Ü
- Oh, I added a few more random football pictures. I had my uncle's NICE digital camera, so I took TONS (I mean TONS) of photos. #17 is Cort Dennison. Team Captain. Awesome guy! Damn good player! #12 is Jaxon Myaer. Quarter Back and funny, funny, goofy guy! He is also the star (and I mean star) point guard on the basketball team.
Happy Wednesday! Oh, and if you stop by my blog.... feel free to leave a comment! Really! It is OKAY! Ü There are so many visitors, and so few comments! Except my regulars...you know who you are!